Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
Nabota is a South Korean preparation for the fight against expression wrinkles. It is a muscle relaxant of peripheral action, an analogue of Botox. The product is based on botulinum toxin type A. It is a poisonous substance produced by the bacteria Clostridium botulinum. It is intended for denervation of muscle tissue in case of uncontrolled muscle tone or active facial expressions.
- Differs in a high level of security.
- Does not "freeze" facial expressions.
- Acts quickly.
- The resulting effect lasts at least six months.
Botulinum toxin Nabota is used in cosmetology. Smoothes out wrinkles formed as a result of excessive facial expressions and spasticity of muscle fibers. Great for relieving blepharospasms.
- Face (glabellar, periorbital and perioral zones) to eliminate mimic lines and folds;
- Armpits, palms for the treatment of hyperhidrosis.
The injections are made into the muscles. The procedure should be entrusted only to an experienced doctor. He must exclude contraindications that can lead to undesirable consequences.
The product is not used for:
- Infectious and inflammatory processes at the injection sites
- Infectious and other diseases accompanied by fever
- Diabetes mellitus
- Blood clotting disorders
- Pronounced sagging of the soft tissues of the face
- The presence of cancer
it is also worth giving up - they neutralize the effect of the drug and cause swelling
- At a temperature from 2 to 8 ° C.